OUR PROCESSES- NATURAL STONE
Marble, Terrazzo, Travertine, and ALL other Natural Stone:
· First, we deep clean the floor with a heavy-duty natural stone cleaner.
· Grout lines are restored by brushing each line by hand with a Natural Stone Angle Brush, pressure steam is used when necessary.
· Sand all stains such as rust, urine, wine, blood, abrasive cleaners, minor scratches and imperfections.
· Over saturation of Natural Stone will cause holes and cracks. Special attention is paid to carefully filling most obvious imperfections, using a special Epoxy stone filler.
§ As a courtesy missing grout lines will be filled in with original color either sanded or non-sanded.
· Polishing can be done several ways; our technicians will use different methods to achieve the natural sheen and luster of any stone. Including diamond polish, steel wool pad, or a Natural hog hair pad. Special attention is then paid to the edges and corners.
§ A Honing method is used when clients prefer a flat matte look,
§ this method is also used to remove minor to moderate scratches from natural stone.
· The floor is then sealed with the level of protection or length of guarantee chosen by client.
· Level 1 sealer is; BASIC
· Level 2 sealer is; HEAVY DUTY
· Level 3 sealer is; BULLET PROOF
· Once sealer has dried the floor is then buffed with a new white pad, once again paying special attention to the edges and corners.
NATURAL STONE- RESTORATION PROCESS
Natural stone surfaces come in many different types. Travertine, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Slate, Terrazzo
GRANITE- RESTORATION PROCESS
· Granite is gently scraped clean with a Granite scraping razor.
· All hard water and any excess silicone are removed from around sink and edges.
o Sanding any minor scratches or blemishes.
· Polishing is done with Granite polish or Crystallizer.
· Granite is then sprayed with Revitalizer, a cleaner/protectant.